The Support Office for Research and Extension Projects at IG / Unicamp, linked to the Research Coordination, is responsible for administrative support for the elaboration, monitoring and accountability of projects, contracts, agreements and other formal instruments of partnerships with both public agencies as private. The office's objective is to provide the scientific community of the Institute with administration and management services for scientific research, ranging from the search for funding opportunities in the country and abroad, the management of projects to the generation of indicators necessary for the planning of institutional activities.
In addition, the creation of the office also meets what is recommended by Fapesp, one of the main funding agencies in the country, so that teaching and research institutions enable the creation of structures that help scientists in the heavy workload required for management and administration of research projects, so that they can dedicate themselves more to research and student orientation.
Processes performed by the office:
- Support the submission of research projects, including scholarship proposals, to funding agencies (Fapesp, Capes, CNPq, Finep Faepex) and the Research Ethics Committee (CEP-CHS);
- Guide how to use the resources of research projects and the technical reserve of scholarships;
- Support the accountability of research and scholarship projects financed with funding from funding agencies (Fapesp, Capes, CNPq, etc.);
- Support the processing of cooperation agreements, covenants, research and / or service provision contracts and related instruments;
- Execute Fapesp's Institutional Technical Reserve proposal, from submission to accountability;
- Execute national and international research and / or extension agreements / contracts;
- Identify and publicize funding opportunities for research projects.
Project Support Office
Tel: +55 19 3521-5118
E-mail: projetosige.unicamp.br (projetos[at]ige[dot]unicamp[dot]br)